- If registration is received by June 1, cost is $200. This includes two payments of $100.
- First payment is due with completed registration form. Second payment must be received by June 1st in order to be granted the early bird special.
- If registration/payment is received after June 1st, cost is $225.
- Cost includes a week of camp and art materials.
- Registration operates on a first come, first served basis, and is complete when both payment and registration form are received (please, no exceptions as this wouldn’t be fair to others).
- Please make cheques out to: “Carol Goodman”.
- For email payments, please use the following security question: What is the name of the farm where camp takes place? Please answer using all lower case: 100milefarm.
- Send forms/payments by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. By mail, please send to: Carol Goodman, 325 Shouldice, Wakefield, Qc. J0X 3G0.
- Aftercare is available from 3:30pm to 6:00pm daily.
- The cost of extended care is $50 for the week or $10 per day.
- Please try to pay aftercare in advance, with registration.
- Camp runs from 9am – 3:30pm (sharp) Monday to Friday.
- Morning drop off is between 7:30 and 9:00am.
- Aftercare runs daily from 3:30pm – 6:00pm.
- For late pick ups, after 3:30pm, the $10 after care fee will be applied.
- For late pick ups, after 6:00pm, a $1 / minute fee will be applied.
- Drop ins are 45$ per day. First come, first served!
- Spot is held only once the day is specified and payment is received.
- If there are not enough registrations by June 1st, Camp Art Nature reserves the right to cancel and full reimbursement will be made to all those who have already paid (has never happened to date).
- After May 1st, parents who cancel registration will be reimbursed 50% of their payment.*
- After June 1st, parents who cancel registration will not be reimbursed.
- However, if camper’s spot can replaced by another child, then full refund will be given minus a $25 administrative fee.
*After May 1st, we seek staff, pay for insurance and make financial commitments based on the number of children enrolled.